cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Redetermination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am having a business requirement where system has to re-determine license and block the document when country of destination is changed

Initially Sales Order is created between US and CA, upon saving got the legal control block due to missing license

As License is not required between US-CA chosen the license type "NLR" and released the block

Due to some reasons, Destination country in Sales Order is changed to Hong Kong and License is required between US-HK but system is not giving Legal control block

System is configured in such way for all the legal regulations

In SPRO at Control Settings for Legal Control

Manual Assignment Default    "A1 Manually, Cannot be Changed by System"

Business requirement is " Legal Control check has to happen and document should get block" instead of taking manually assigned one

Please help me to achieve the solution

Regards,

Hansik Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Hansik,

Only the change indicator in manual assignment is 'A1' or 'B1', shall the system consider the manual assignment. For other indicator, system will go ahead and overwrite the manual assigned license.

Any change of the document in ERP will trigger the new round of GTS compliance check.

Given all this, you current approach will not able to fully support your acquirement.

You need to find a way to allow system to automatically pass the US-CA scenario, either assign a license, or simply through the 'no control' of determination strategy setting.

Regards,

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can change the setting to   B1.

Also, you need to check how your license determination strategy is set up.

Is it at the country group level or country level ? Just ensure you maintained the countries and their determination strategy as correct.

Please let me know if you see any issue. Thanks.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpraj/Rajesh,

Thank you!

License is getting determined by country Group,

I have tried all the possible values i.e. B0,B1,C0 and C1 instead of A1

Step1:

Created the Sales Order and document is blocked for License so released the block by assigning the License(NLR) manually

Step2:

Changed the Header Text and saved in the feeder system, Blocking the document by overwriting the manually assigned licenses in step1

Business Requirement is to block the Document only on change of Partner, Address or Country

Please help me out to implement this requirement

Regards,

Hansik Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my experience if we change business partner address or document address, we can assign status to document as per below screen.

This setting available under License type.I hope it may work-out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai,

Based on your description - It seems you are combining 2 issues.

1. you want to block the document when anyone changes the information manually

- This is something you need to deal with SPL screening.

2. License determination at the time of re-export.

- This is something you need to work through your license determination strategy.

Which one you are looking for ?

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Hansik,

Not sure, why you are assigning the NLR license. In the first place itself why can't we have automatic license determination?

For the redetermination of license, I think A1 is not the right setting, instead you can try using B0. Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks - Pushpraj