cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure/set Threshold values for TI CC2650 sensor ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have referred & .So I succeeded to get sensor data from sensor to HCP. Now i want to set Threshold values of sensor so i can get Push Notifications on device as changes occurred in sensor.I also configured GCM(Google Cloud Messaging),Can we configure threshold values on CC2650 sensor directly or need to write extra code to set Threshold values for sensor to get Push Notifications on Real Device.

Attached screenshot of screen which i achieved with above mentioned links & i want to implement on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anton_levin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Assumed answered in this comment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anton,

I am new to IoT technology.

Could you provide any solution to set Threshold  values, I tried solution from above mentioned comment but unable to get required output.

I have several queries regarding this.

1. HANA XS instance is required to create an IoT application?

2. Can we need to purchase HANA XS instance as Trial ?

3. Can we directly consume oData API from MMS cockpit to create IoT Application?

4. Is there any clear road map for developing IoT application?

5. I am not getting SAP HANA Web Based Development Workbench 

Regards,

Pavan   

anton_levin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

if provided solution didn't help, I'd suggest to contact an author of the original blog post [1] / ask him for clarification. An application described there is distributed by an author and he (they) may give more concrete suggestions on how to extend it / configure with regard to "thresholds".

[1]

Regarding your follow-up questions. Please, familiarise yourself with the and especially with #14 Do not hijack threads. Current one is supposed to be closed.

However, I will just briefly answer them (from my point of view):

1. No necessarily, you decide which technology to use to develop your apps (Java, HTML5, XS, Python, NodeJS etc)

2. On Trial to try HANA XS out, you may use MDC (Multitenant Database Container) [2]

3. Yes, you can consume OData exposed by MMS. See respective paragraph in official documentation [3]

4. No to my knowledge. I would assume that no, since every use case \ user and technical requirements are specific.

5. You will get it after you enable MDC on Trial.

[2] SAP HANA Cloud Platform

[3] SAP HANA Cloud Platform Internet of Things Services

Regards,

Anton