cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Shell Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are testing a TDMS Shell Creation Job and we followed the steps below.

1. Executed R3ldctl –l R3ldctl.log –p /oracle/XXX/shell_install

2. Generated the DDL Statement for migration and my installation directory is /oracle/XXX/shell_export.

3. Executed TDMS Activties, then executed SAPINST and it created an ABAP  folder in this directory /oracle/XXX/shell_export

4, Then  executed the Defice Export Category and put /oracle/XXX/shell_export/ABAP

5. When  I  executed Retrieval of table size i am getting an error saying "Specified Directory does not contain the required files"

Attached herewith are the  screenshots. I dont know how TDMS access the files inside the  folder structure.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member232479
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you amend the TDMS locations in transaction FILE in the source system?

0 Kudos

Hi Domingo,

The possible reason of this error could be that the activity is not able to find .EXT files in the export directory. Please search for the .EXT files in installation or export directory and place them at below path:

<export_directory>/ABAP/DATA.

Once it is done, re-execute the activity

This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the reply/

My .EXT files are can be found under the data folder and also  there is an EXT  folder where the same file is there...

0 Kudos

Hi Domingo,

Please check if you have provided full access to these directories. You need to five full permissions for these directories.

If you have already done that, I would suggest you to raise an OSS incident in CA-TDM-SHL component for SAP to login to the system and analyze the issue.