How to withdraw urgent chagne in

eunhwapark
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have questions regarding ChaRM.

Q1)

A developer's urgent change is in 'To be tested' status. It means that changes are already imported into quality assurance system.

However, the developer thinks that he want to import this change into production system.

He don't know well about ChaRM. He just deleted transport request.

In that case, How to withdraw this urgent change in ChaRM.

Q2)

A developer created a transport request and made a change. However, he didn't released it.

The developer think that he don't want to import Quality system.

In case of that, how to withdraw this urgenth change in ChaRM?

Please as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Eunhwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eunwha,

you can use the service report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT for withdrawal of the document.

Run transaction sa38 and enter the report name, then execute:
Enter your change document number in (1), the tick the unconditional Withdrawal (2).I would recommend doing a test run first, but don't forget to uncheck (3) to actually withdraw the document.

I agree with Prasath to run /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT_DELETE to remove the transports to keep the system clean.

Once finished you should look up you import queues and remove the transport if it is still sitting somewhere in there.

Ideally you would get the developer to reverse whatever is in the transport, before deleting transports and withdrawing documents.

Cheers

Markus

former_member229755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

1. I assume the developer moved the TOC (Transport of Copies) to Quality and later deleted the Original Transport in the System.
     Your second statement reads Developer wants this Change to move to Production. In this case, create a new Transport and include the Objects from the TOC to this new Transport.

New Transport can be imported to Production.

2. I assume developer has made the changes and has not released the Task. If it is a work bench change, Developer can revert the version to previous one and empty the Transport.

Once the Transport is empty, withdraw the Urgent change. This action would delete the Empty Transport. If it is not configured then you can delete the Transports by following the steps as under:

1. Delete the Transport from the Development System. 

2. Delete the Transport from ChaRM tables using /TMWFLOW/TRANSPORT_DELETE report. Please note this will permanently delete the Transport from your records.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasath

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

Please check below SCN discussion and see if this helps:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3333168

Thanks,

Manish