Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI access

vinoth_s6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I like to explore HCI with hands on practice. I have wrote mail to hci.trial@sap.com. but didn't receive any reply. Please guide me to get a trail access for HCI .. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I hope your query is answered 🙂 , If yes can you please close this thread.

Let us know if you still facing some issues.

Regards

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Try this too,if this is what u r looking for

Try SAP HANA Cloud Platform

Regards

Suchita

vinoth_s6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply.

Please  let me know how to navigate HCP to HCI in that link?

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoth,

If your account is linked to SAP HCI application ( you must have access to HCI ) then you will be able to access it by following below blog.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2016/07/06/getting-started-with-hana-cloud-i...

Note: Trial SAP HCP account will not give you HCP -IS [ HCI ] access.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

suchitatomar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

as suggested by SriPrasad , you can refer above links and can let us know if it is working for you .

Regards

Suchita Tomar

vinoth_s6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sriprasad,

There is no java application subscribed in my account. Please guide me to enable those services .

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoth,

If your account is linked to valid SAP HCI instance then only you will be able to see those links with administrator role.

I guess you dont have access to SAP HCI and in trial SAP HCP account you will not get the SAP HCI access.

You need to either purchase it or you should have trial SAP HCI account ( you can get it by sending mail to hci.trial@sap.com ).

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoth,

That is the mail ID ,Send from your official ID you will get access or wait for sometime.