cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field in EWM(GR) to Lot creation in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have enhanced GR in EWM(added custom field-Tot.No.Containers in item level) and when we do GR from EWM there are two queues(FM's) generating which is given below.

QPLEXT_RFC_INSP_LOT_CREATE and /SPE/INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC.

Implemented BADI in EWM and passed to /SPE/INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC. but the problem is before calling 'QPLEXT_RFC_INSP_LOT_CREATE' the FM /SPE/INB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC is called. But in general in ECC when we do GR then the both document(GR+Lot) will be created parallel.

But in distribution environment there is an sequence and time delay. My problem is the print is happening when the lot is created and the To. No.Conntainers is empty(then same field is updating when when the GR is Fm is called).

Please advise.

Regards,

A Vadamalai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raga6600
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

my case is I need to update No of containers in ECC which is passed from EWM.

which BADI I have to use in EWM.

and the line item structure where I need to append the additional fields.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is standard process, system first tries to create lot/hu's and then post GR confirmation. If the goods are handled in HU's then goods has to be packed in HU's before GR posting, once GR is posted it can not be packed.

BR

Anoop S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop Phour,

As per your reply, I understand the lot will be created then GR will happen in ECC. But during Lot creation a smartform will be called to print total. no. containers. In this case we need to enhance in Lot creation queue?.

But in direct ECC when I do GR the both document(Lot and GR) created parallel not one by one.

And what will happen if I put wait time during lot creation since both the queues are separate? will it work? or should be lot then GR?

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

should be lot then GR.

BR

Anoop S

raga6600
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi Anoop,

The issue is we are extending the structure in EWM which contains GR values, when it transferred to ECC we get it as 2 queues,

1st queue ( QM Lot )

2nd queue ( GR Values).

so the inspection lot is created in first queue itself.

the values which we pass is in 2nd structure.

Please help.