cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Rebate agreement with a payer( not soldto)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are facing an issue.

We have some payers , they are only payer, not soldto. they can be understand as headerquaters, which pays for subsidaries. Thus they are created with account group Z007 - payer.

Now we are getting the error message when creating the rebate agreement

"Customer belongs to customer group Z007 and thus cannot be the sold-to party"

Question:

1. I checked varied threads here, most of saying , it is not possible to create rebate agreement for a payer, Is it true ?

2. Is it possible to assign AG ( soldto ) partner function to the payer.?

3. If we have to create it again as AG in the correct account group? then we could get 2 different numbers ....because we have already a lot documents there related to this payer ...

4. one more general question, If i create a rebate agreement with recipient = cust1, (sold to ), and he has a payer ( payer1 ) as partner function. In the end by settlement, does this payer1 get the money ? or cust1 ?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Recke,

1. I checked varied threads here, most of saying , it is not possible to create rebate agreement for a payer, Is it true ?

>> Rebates agreement are created for payer only. if Payer and Sold to are same then sold to work as a Payer as well hence in such case Sold to = Payer (enable rebate).

2. Is it possible to assign AG ( soldto ) partner function to the payer.?

>> we assign Payer to partner function AG

3. If we have to create it again as AG in the correct account group? then we could get 2 different numbers ....because we have already a lot documents there related to this payer ...

>> I believe in your case rebate agreement check box is set at Sold to party not Payer please cross check Customer master data.

Sold to party > Sales area view > Billing tab > Rebate (uncheck if Sold to is different with payer).

Payer > Sales area view > Billing tab > Rebate (check for payer).

4. one more general question, If i create a rebate agreement with recipient = cust1, (sold to ), and he has a payer ( payer1 ) as partner function. In the end by settlement, does this payer1 get the money ? or cust1 ?

>> if sold to and payer are different and Rebate is set for payer (not sold to) in this case payer only get get by settlement.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found some customizing in system ,

would that help if i assign SP to Z007 here ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

tried xd07 to change the account group, failed

does that mean, there is document relevant to this customer ?

Thanks