cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing posting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Iam getting this error in billing Vf02 and in vf01 this error doesnot show and also the Exsice invoice is also generated.

I have checked it in pricing procedure and Account determination everything is fine.done the account determination analysis no error is showing but while saving in VF02 the error appares.

Feild name : KTOSL

table name : T030B.

<i>Posting keys for account determination for transaction EXD do not exist

Message no. F5598

Diagnosis

The posting keys necessary for account determination for transaction EXD have not been set.

System Response

Because the posting key is missing, the system cannot generate any automatic postings.

Procedure

Maintain the posting keys necessary for transaction EXD.</i>

Kindly help me solving this error.

regards

sathish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted an answer on my blog. You need to maintain some posting keys. This is where you do it in SPRO

http://sapqueries.blogspot.com/2007/05/billing-posting-error-reply-sap-sdn.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kindly help me

sathish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Go to ur Condition type JEX2 for Excise,JECS,JECX try to change Condition class instead of tax put DIscount and surcharge.Try it out it will definetly help to solve this error.

I had the same problem.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raghu,

thanks

sathish kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it looks like EXD posting key is missing perhaps for your pricing conditions. EXD -its excise duty... pl check if the necessary conditions for excise are assinged with this account key in pric. proc and then look at VKOA- acc. determination for this account if assined to a GL account.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have already assigned in the pricing procedure and also in VKOA. checked it everthing is fine .Is their any other place where the setting to be done . we have asked ABPER to do the Debugging to find out the feild and table name even than iam unable to solve the error

regrads

sathish kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

better would be to take your FI guys help.. as they can look at from your point of view..and might just know the FI configuration of the GL accounts in your specific client. but then i shall also think of the other possibilities.

thanks for the pleasing response.