cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN Lifetime points not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

My total lifetime points at the top shows today as 381 which should be actually 386. Today I was marked as correct answer in one thread which in my history shows as 10 points given, but actually the points are increased by only 5 points. It is also not the case where it was first granted as correct and then helpful to deduct the points...Original points were 376

this is the thread...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

JP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your answer was marked helpful with 5 points for this discussion about a week ago, then it was changed to correct answer with 10 points, today it was changed back to helpful -5 points and again changed to correct +10 points

You can see this discussion appear several times in your reputation history.

But only positive events are listed, hence you can see the first 5 points, then 10 and again 10

The minus 5 can be seen if you click the Experise section on the left and then turn the card for SAP planning and Consolidation space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....Juergen....I did not see the complete list of history...

Thank you so much...

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Before today you may have 376 points, in that above mentioned thread your reply might be awards as helpful ans in the past.

Today he might be unmarked helpful answer and selected another reply as correct ans of yours.

please see here where your -5 points.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

Yes...That was for one of the other thread which happened a couple of days back....not for the thread mentioned above or today...

Regards,

JP