cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot 04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

This issue is completely new for my. I have assigned 04 inspection type for the material. all settings i have checkd for this inspection type. I have done GR for the production order system will not created inspection lot with 04.

I ahve checked all settings. Please tell me why inspection lot not generated.

Regards,

anitha

Message was edited by: Craig S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

In the material master in the QM view have you activated the inspection type 04 as shown below ???

If not done activate the same and create a new production order and do the GR and check again.

If possible share the screen shot of the inspection type attached in the QM view in material master.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

Thanks for reply. Same settings i have for the inspection type 04. Even thouh lot was not created .

please tell me is there any settings . Even i was checked in spro also.

Regards,

Anitha

former_member201849
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha

Please share the screen shot of Inspection Type in QM view of the material Master.

Regards

Suresh.M

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using any custom movement types to do your GR against the order?  Is it possible teh movement type has QM disabled for it?

Craig

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Also please check with ABAP team to find out if there is any custom enhancements / user exits [Ex; QPL10001] being called to stop the creation for inspection lot, on top of Craig's suggestion.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anitha,

How about a screen print of your settings?  Have you done ANY searching on the topic of inspection lots not being created?  There are a bunch of them!  The most obvious issue is forgetting to check the "Activate" indicator in the inspection type setup in the material master.

Also, no posting should indicate something is urgent or critical. ( I edited that out).  If it is urgent or critical, you should be contacting your SAP rep to get immediate support.

Plese consider reading this link as well before replying:

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?title=Asking+Good+Questions+in+the+Forums+to+get...

Thanks!

Craig