Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank SSCC number (HU )getting generated

mohd_javed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Greetings.

This is regarding one issue related to unknown creation of Handling Unit.

We are observing that Handling Unit (SSCC-18) Blank entries getting generated in VEKP table in addition to regular HUs.

Impact- It resulting in very fast consumption of SSCC number ranges and unnecessary blank HU data in system.

I have done following analysis-

1) Actual consumption of Internal HUs are only 1000-2000 numbers ; however daily entries in VEKP table is 20000-40000 for all Internal HU ( ID type C).

2) These blank entries does not have any data except tare ( blank weight ) entries.

3) When I try to check history of such blank SSCC, it is showing only one object containing Plant and TO number.

4) I try to check those TO , it contains some different data of another HU ( as source and destination) ; and this HU is quite old with Old ILN number.

Please advise me how I could find the source of this blank HU creation.

Thanks in advance / Mohd Javed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does your number range assignment for this look?

No strange old entries or number sequencing, internal or external number assignment?

My point is, the area I would look into first is the number range assignment configuration. Very strange scenario indeed

mohd_javed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry for Late reply .

1) My Number range assignment to SSCC object is as below -

No    From          To              NR status
01    0000001    1999999    0          Ext

02    2000000    9999999    5042199

2)Blank SSCC Entries are from above sequence only with internal number range . No Strange old entries

I could not identify why TO object is showing in these blank HUs history ; Although when I open TO , it contains data for other old HUs

wbr / Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OMNN any custom user exit (opt. 3)?

Aside from customization causing this I am really out of ideas to check. if you can find the exact transaction being used when this happens you could debug and probably see what is happening.

Maybe check SPRO..settings for "define control of automatic pick HU creation" as an example (if its happening during picking) see if user exit is active

LG-HUM - basics -WM