cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I already Created Sales order Now i am going for creating Billing document for that particular Sales Order. any one please Explain me How to Create Billing Document i Know T-code VF01 is used for that. i need procedure involved what are the parameters i need to pass while creating billing Document any one explain me more clear thanks in advance.

Thanks

Kiran.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

1. In the

Billing screen choose Billing document -

Create.

You will reach the screen Create billing document.

2. In the document column, enter the numbers of the sales documents (e.g. deliveries, orders or credit memo requests), which you want to be billed.

3. If you need to change data proposed by the system (e.g. you need to use another billing document type), make the entries accordingly.

4. if you only want to bill individual items and/or partial quantities, choose Selection list. Select the items required or specify the partial quantities for individual items.

There is the following prerequisite in Customizing for item selection during delivery-related billing.

Billing relevance of the item category must have the indicator K.

If you want to change the billing documents created, choose Edit

Execute to reach Foreground processing .

If errors occur, you can display the notes on these errors in the log (Edit Log).

6. Choose Billing document

Save to reach Background processing and to create the billing documents.

In this case you have no more influence on the billing documents.

As long as the sales and distribution documents were not incomplete or did not contain any errors, the number of the last billing documents created is displayed.

<b>

**PLEASE REWARD POINTS IF THIS HELPS YOU***</b>

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You need to 1st make sure whether the Order Typ is delivery based or Sales order type.

If its a Order based billing, then go to VF01 and pass the order number in document area and press enter. Then save.

<b>Reward if it helped</b>

Chandru