cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an context object in IR which is not reflecting in ID. Please let me know whether i need to do any import for the same.

Regards,

B>Anandh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

did you activate changes in IR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated the IR and still can see only standard xi namespaces.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just once again modify and activate,

later have you assigned context object to any message interface??, if so try to activate both and come to ID and check.

if not success, then refresh cache.

See the below links regarding Cache..

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1a69ea11-0d01-0010-fa80-b47...

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

Also check if your cache is updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly as Terry has pointed out, make sure the SWCV is associated with your Technical system in SLD and you have assigned the context object to <b>outbound</b> interface in IR and activated all the changes.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

One more check. In receiver determination check if you are able to get the source structure in the condition editor. If you are unable to get this, then you need to associate the SWCV with your Bussiness Service in SLD. In technical systems you can create this association.

Regards,

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check the following

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/09/20/receiver-determination-based-on-the-payload-of-input-dataextended-xpathcontext-object

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/d6/e44fcf98baa24a9686a7643a33f26f/content.htm

Regards,

Ram

Message was edited by:

Rambadri Madhavarao