Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles required to resend failed messages in Moni

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me the roles required to reprocess the messages in SXMB_Moni

I have only display access but couldnt identify the particular role required for reprocessing.

From help I could see these roles but I need specifically which roles are required.

"

The authorizations for the individual functions are tailored to requirements and are assigned as derivations of the role SAP_XI_MONITOR. They are all based on the authorization object S_XMB_AUTH.

The authorization object S_XMB_DSP controls the display of message contents. Unless the user has the authorization S_XMB_ADM (administrator), the system only displays XML messages for the current client.

"

--

Sendhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

What prompt its giving with your current role when you are trying to restart the messages from sxmb_moni.

Thanks,

Apu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

Add the below role and try once

SAP_XI_MONITOR (Composite Role)

SAP_XI_MONITOR_ABAP, SAP_XI_MONITOR_J2EE (Single roles)

Regards,

Gopi

0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

Probably after adding role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER, you will able to resend the messages from SXMB_MONI.

Best regards,

Bence

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bence,

I am also looking for reprocessing access in ECC system and PI system. I would check this for my PI system. Can you also specify the roles for ECC pls.

--

Sendhil

0 Kudos

Hi Sendhil,

You should try the same role in ECC system as well. In PI you can schedule RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES report, this help to restart failed async messages automatically.

Please check note 813029 - Automatic processing of failed XI messages

This note is very useful.

Best regards,

Bence

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

I have gone thru' this earlier. I couldnt find that it is responsible for restarting messages. And Also, I forgot to mention, I am also looking for reprocessing access in ECC system and PI system. Will the same role work in ECC or does it have any other role?

Please let me know.

--

Sendhil