cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are in to GTS 11 , when we change the added ( name/city ) in ECC6 , the SO goes for Block ( even though the Name/city is not in SPL list ). Upon re-screen the block is released. Is there any config to prevent his block?

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Raised OSS message and sap note 2271477 ( missing audit trial ) implemented to resolve the issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna

As Rajesh and Pushpraj have correctly mentioned that this is a standard functionality provided so as to avoid any un-checked documents going released / blocked. Also Pushpraj has provided you configuration screenshot to change the same but i think that is standard process and should not be changed.

I will advise you to have C1 , C2 ( also check if you have these B1 , B2 also present and check )batch jobs scheduled in your system as these will take care of such changed documents (i.e. address updates etc ) and will be screened in background automatically and no manual intervention will be required.

Also this will also be according to business complaince.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Jitender

0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Yes, this is a standard GTS behavior as per pre-configured settings for legal regulation SPLUS. This can be deactivated by setting the Check Logic for Document = 1 for your own Z-SPL legal regulation as changing SAP std is not a suggested.

It is strongly recommended that you use setting "New Check for Changed addresses" which is preconfigured in Legal Regulation SPLUS. This helps to avoid any non-compliance if user changes the partner name, address etc which may fall under the real SPL which you don't want to miss in your SPL screening.

Please update this thread as answered if this resolved your query.

Thanks - Pushpraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I checked changing the setting to 1 , still when I change the address at SO , it goes for SPL block which can be released by re-screen. is there nay SAP note to overcome this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanna,

It is standard functionality - whenever you make any manual updates to the Vendor/Customer Adresses in the documents - system automatically blocks it.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to clear all those block , should we run the re-screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Yeah, run the Re-Check and it should let the document to be released.

When you recheck the document it should remove the entry from the blocked documents and should allow you to re-trigger the follow on documents in ECC such as output determination etc.. if you have the jobs listed in GTS plug in scheduled correctly.

Also, If I remember my issue correctly, your SPL block status will be set to New as this is manually updated in the feeder system.

You need to talk to the business and find a way to stop such manual updates to the Vendor/Customer addresses otherwise it will really create lot of noise as it progresses.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna

Like said earlier this is a very standard process. We also had a similar process with one of the clients. Since there are manual changes in ECC side , I will advise you to check for below settings to resolve this.

1. Change pointers activated , so this will trigger your changed data to GTS.

2. B1 , B2 (also C1 , C2 ) batch jobs scheduled in your system.

Like you said , re-screening is removing these blocks because there are no jobs scheduled to do this automatically in GTS system.

Hope this explains.

Regards

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna

B1 , B2 refers to periodic screening of master and transnational data , please advise if you are still facing some issue as the required content is already shared.

Re-screening is a must in this case and almost every business has these batch jobs in place .

Regards

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks , please clarify

1.If the change pointer is activated will it not block the SO's?

2.What is the difference between sch the re-screen job and B1/B2/C1/C2 batch job. Now I scheduled the re-screen job every 5 mts and the doc's getting cleared from block

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna

Appreciate your quick response.

1. CP are just required to trigger documents into GTS ( you need to pick the documents to be activated from IMG) and no way responsible for blocking. Blocking of SO / PO happens because this is standard GTS process.

2. B1 , B2 are periodic screening of master data and transnational data against SPL whereas C1 , C2 are periodic screening against updated SPL. You can have these scheduled on a daily basis and C1 , C2 can be weekly whenever you have your SPL received / updated.

Regards

Jitender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correction : CP for changed documents , typo error.