cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory Partner Functions and Partners not showing in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I'm facing a serious problem while creating sales order. I'm selecting Customer code in Sold To Party but it is copying to Ship to party, Payer and Bill Party. If I select both sold to party and ship to party then in sales order header Partners it is showing only ship to party others getting disappear. Suddenly we are facing this issue.

I'm attaching here with 3 pictures for your reference. Picture-1 and 2 is for problem but it should be as Picture-3.

I've checked everything in SPRO but didn't find any configuration problem.

Would you please suggest me why this is happening and how I can resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fascinating... what does the partner determination log show in the order?

I see that the examples (good and bad) are from different document types.

Can you try to create order SEA-IM with customer 10000012094 and order AIR-EX with customer 1000004579 and check in which one the partners will be populated correctly?

Have you compared partner determination procedures in both orders?

Any chance that you are using some custom logic for partner determination? At this point this seems like the most likely cause, but let us see.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

if i am not wrong you are expecting result  as per picture 3, kindly check one of the below option

1) check the account group and its partner function assignment of customer 10000012094 it should be same as customer code 1000004579(i guess correct customer code) .

also check same partner procedure assigned to account group. and Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

if all settings are matching with both customers then check below

2) goto XD02/03  for customer code 10000012094 click the partner function tab under sales area data head, check all the partner function and customer code maintained currently like ship to party,bill to party, payer or compare with correct customer 1000004579 , may customer code is missing against partner function.

Regards,

Mahesh Fulse