cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR an error occured when determining the business system(LD_ERROR)

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am getting an error LD_ERROR, while triggering proxy. my interface is like PROXY TO SOAP synchronous integration. while testing in QA we are facing this issue. we have maintained all the connection in sm59. but sldcheck is not happening. cross checked sldapicust also.

SAP production data is copied in sap QA server, after refresh we are facing issue.

1)in ID I can able to see the Adapter specific configuration properly. Logical system, port and system id.

2)in sm59 G, H type connections are proper and SPROXY t-code also opening.

3) checked sld also, business system settings are pointing towards SAP QA only.

Please suggest to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kiran polan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In transaction : SLDAPICUST on ECC check which SLD the System is pointing towards. I have a feeling after your refresh SLDAPICUST continues to point to production and was not updated to point to QA!

SLD

Regards

Bhavesh

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello,

I have checked SLDAPICUST, after refresh I made changes in sldapicust and maintained piappluser and it is proper only but

IN SLDCHECK, I GOT AN error. calling function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS retrieving data from sld server.. function call returned expected code 4 => check whether sld is running.

regards,

Kiran Polani

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SLDAPICUST there is an option to test connection. Can you execute that and see what is the result returned? I would make sure that the User ID / Password is correct and the SLD URL is correct.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Did you check the user roles and also check if the user is locked?

Refer SAP Note 768452 - Troubleshooting SLDCHECK and 768148.

Please check whether the RFC destinations SAPSLDAPI / LCRSAPRFC is working or not?

Also refer the below link

SLDCHECK failed, Connection to SLD does not work | SCN

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The exception code 4 can be caused by 2 things: Incorrect information maintained in transaction SLDAPICUST or old entries exist in table LCRT_SERVADDR.

First you need to ensure that correct information is maintained in transaction SLDAPICUST like correct hostname and http port on which SLD is running should be specified ( I guess this is true in your case anyway). You need to correct users/passwords. The maintained user should have atleast 'LcrInstanceWriterLD' role. Also ensure that table LCRT_SERVADDR does not contain any entries.

Regards,

Mate

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bhavesh,

yes, sysid, host, user and password maintained properly.

when connection test I got an error.

Testing http connection to the sld server an exception has occurred: exception in sld client.

abapexceptionclass .ping():CIM_ERROR_FAILED: http response code 403 forbidden.

connection sld doen't work.

but in production also same error I got but proxies interfaces are working.

regards,

Kiran Polani

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Check you Integration engine configuration in SXMB_adm and also try triggering data from your ECC from

tcode RZ70.

Please refer the below links

issues in sldcheck and sldapicust | SCN

Trouble with SLD ping. | SCN

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mate,

LCRT_SERVADDR I checked, there is no entries found.

maintained properly host is I have maintained properly with user
& password.

checked exchange profile those are proper only.

in SICF --proxy is active and maintained ipaddress in that.

Regards,

Kiran Polani

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HTTP 403 forbidden means the User does not have the required authorizations. User and Password is valid but the authorizations are missing. Make sure the authorizations are assigned as per Mate's response or a super used is used!

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member190681
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

issue resolved.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3172537

in sldapicust changed different user. connection successful.

Reagrds,

Kiran Polani

Answers (0)