cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap standard routine to inactive condition type at billing level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, We would like to inactive a particular condition type at the time of commercial billing level,Please help any standard pricing routine exist ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I believe you have to define new requirement routine for this condition type and assign to Condition type in Pricing procedure [v/08]

If you want you can take the reference of Requirement routine 24: Only in billing doc which only makes activate/appear condition type on Billing document only not in Sales order. the reverse way you can define new requirement which will deactivate you condition at the time of commercial Billing processing.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We have created new pricing procedure,new document pricing procedures and assigned the document pricing procedures  to billing types,maintained the assignment in OVKK.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide details of the condition type whether it is a Header or Item Condition.

If it is driven through access sequence then check the possibility of including the Billing type as one of the key combination.

Condition record can be maintained for other Billing types excluding commercial invoice so that this condition type will not be triggered at Commercial invoice.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you fro your reply,but i am not finding billing type field in v/03

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy your existing table into a New  and include FKART - Billing Type.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, But  condition type should reflect at the time of order also.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

There isn't. You need to implement your own code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bilgin, Yes i have to enhance as per our business requirement.