cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI B2B add-on - EDI Content Manager - Tradacoms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

We have B2B add-on installed in our PI 7.4 system.

We have all the necessary things like B2B cockpit, B2B TOOLKIT and B2B MAPPING KIT. We also have the adapters (AS2, EDISeparator, OFTP & X400).

In EDI content manager we can see the necessary contents for Ansi X.12 and Edifact.

But we don’t find any contents for the Tradacoms (in control key scenario association, tables, XSD Generator). As per my understanding they have missed to import the contents in content manager (.b2b files) after installation.

Please guide me to get the contents (list of files) to be imported for Tradacoms.

While B2B add-on installed on our system, it was 7.4 with sp01. Now it has been upgraded to sp13.  Can we use the same files which were downloaded during installation when it was sp01 (if our Basis team have it)? Or do we need to download it again?

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

You are in the right direction the B2B tables (.b2b files) have to be imported. You can use the same files which you imported on SP1.

If your SP of B2B add-on is same for SP1 and SP13 then you can use the same thing which you downloaded before.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas for your reply!

But i would like to know the .b2b file names which needs to be imported for Tradacoms.

Is there any way to get / identify those files alone?

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil J

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When we download the B2B add-on

It contains a ZIP - PIB2BCONTENT. In that There will be a directory which contains .b2b files for all the tables/formats

The file for tradacom is - B2B_TRA_TABLES_v1.0.b2b

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ShivaPrasad
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

you can follow this note 1695520 this explains you how to download B2B content for Sp04

Regards

Shiva