cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while validating the digital signature.

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am testing through soapUI  in which  i have configured encryption and signing in soap ui

Enabled ws-security in soap sender channel where i am (decrypting and validating) when i am testing from soapui it is working fine intially,

While doing testing after some time or after one day i am getting error like below in between these we haven't doing any changes.

Workaround:

Then to come out of this error. I disabling ws-security and testing normally with out ws security then it work fine

after that i am testing  through sign or encryption by enabling validation/decrypt

then after enabling both in soapui and sender channel then it is working fine, not understanding this behaviour.

1)certificates we are using are proper as some times test is sucessful and  some time not.

2)Restarted system and not got worked out.

Error we are getting is like below.

Exception. Message: SecurityException in method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). WSSEThread-Exception: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration... To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.VerifyException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration..; To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration... To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.VerifyException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration... To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). WSSEThread-Exception: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration... To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.VerifyException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration..; To-String: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration... To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.VerifyException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configur

Please suggest

Regards

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

juan_vasquez2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same issue

Please let me know if  you solve it?

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.security.lib.exception.SecurityException: SecurityException in method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). Message: SecurityException in method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). WSSEThread-Exception: SecurityException in method: run(). Message: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature. The error was com.sap.security.core.ws.wss.NoSecurityHeaderException No wsse:Security header has been defined for role soap:finalActor. Please verify the policy configuration... To-String: com.sap.security.core.policy.exceptions.VerifyException: [com.sap.ASJ.wssec.030197] Error while valdiating the digital signature.

Thanks a lot

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Check if SAP Note 2232527 is implemented in your system. (The note name can be a bit misleading in your case but the issue you face is a side effect of an earlier patch that is resolved by the mentioned Note).

Regards,

Mate

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

Thanks for your reply,

We are into latest patch sap pi7.4 sp12.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Please let us know what fix you have applied for the above problem.

BR,

Pavan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Since you are using WS- Security i suggest you to go through the below links

Digital signature verification error in SOAP se... | SCN

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

PavanKumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bhargava,

I have checked the blogs none is helpful in my case as i am able to test sucessfly sometimes after some time i am facing the issue even restarting server or refreshing the cache not helping me out.

The work around what i am doing is helping out, what could be problem not understanding.

Regards

Pavan