Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC and HANA plugin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

I´m configuring the HANA plugin and already imported some roles. AC is configured to use CUA for user creation / modification... So, for me to see HANA as an selectable system for user creation / modification in ARM I had to add it in "CUA Model Distribution" (SPRO configuration). Cool, now it appears in ARM. Unfortunately when the request is submitted for provisioning an error saying user XYZ doesn´t exist on HANA even if it exists. Connecting the dots I think this message was thrown because CUA was consulted, and CUA doesn´t know anything about existing users on HANA, also it cannot create or modify users on HANA.

Is it possible to have GRC AC creating and modifying users in an AC landscape configured to use CUA? If yes how should I configure it? If no, what are my options?

Thanks in advance,

Legend

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why *doesn't* your CUA know about your HANA users? Did it fail when you read in your users as is part of the usual procedure for adding new child clients to your CUA landscape? I'm not a HANA expert, but  reading in the users is basic CUA procedure, so if that failed, I would expect that your CUA will not support them.

Gretchen

0 Kudos

Hi Gretchen,

CUA supports direct connection in to HANA database?

Regards,

Legend

0 Kudos

When you Googled that question, did none of the 200+ results resolve that for you?

Gretchen

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.