Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF transaction programming issue in EWM - Data not populated on screen

manjunatha_mn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am creating a new RF transaction, where in I am initializing data in first screen and in the INIT(PBO) step FM - I am changing the application parameter structure value to the required field for it to be default. Say my field on the screen is FLAG and I am assigning "Y" to it. but I am not able to see the value in the screen.

Also what is the screen element name that I have to mention? is there any configuration I have to do to pass data on screen. I am NOT able to see the default value "Y" in the flag field.

Inputs needed urgently !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

You can use method /scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=>set_screlm_required_on to set screen field as required.

and to set screen field value to default, change value of changing parameter in PBO function module.

Regards,

Manjiri Kamthe

manjunatha_mn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Manjiri,

pls look into the below code in PBO FM

ZSCREEN is my application parameter of type ZSTEST_RF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*"*"Local Interface:

*"  CHANGING

*"     REFERENCE(ZSCREEN) TYPE  ZSTEST_RF

* set screen parameter

/scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=>set_screen_param('ZSCREEN').

CLEAR zscreen.

zscreen-flag = 'Y'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a small indicator field "FLAG" in the initial screen. But the value is not populated in the initial screen with value "Y". Its blank.

I have given the name of the field in screen as ZSTEST_RF-FLAG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Have you added application parameter ZSCREEN in config?

Thanks & Regards,

Manjiri Kamthe

manjunatha_mn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, I have the application parameter ZSCREEN in the configuration. Even though I am not able to see the value in the screen. Not sure what is the mistake here !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried same and able to set default value.

Before calling set_screen_param method,

CALL METHOD /scwm/cl_rf_bll_srvc=>init_screen_param.

Please check if config data(application parameter, FM in step flow) is transported successfully to test system. Check in stack data in debugging

this application parameter should be there in /SCWM/CL_RF_BLL_SRVC~ST_DATA..

once FM is called and value is modified ST_DATA wil be modified and same will be passed to screen.

Thanks & Regards,

Manjiri Kamthe

manjunatha_mn
Explorer

Hello Manjiri,

The issue is resolved. the PBO and PAI modules were incorrectly called. Hence I was not able to see the data being passed.

instead of module STATUS_SSCR, I was using STATUS_SCCR and also instead of USER_COMMAND_SSCR, I was using USER_COMMAND_SCCR.

Answers (0)