cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order ATP 'Continue' button disappeared

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm a production planning consultant. And I lately noticed this issue where, 'Continue' button won't show up in this very specific case when partial quantity is available.

Scenario: Customer order for 100 Units with a Req. deliv. date of 08/01/2016. And he want complete delivery on the Req. deliv. date.

Customer do NOT agree to the system proposed 'one time delivery or partial delivery'.

Now the customer service want to hit 'continue' button without confirming the Sales order. So that it'll remain as lost sales.

But in the below screen, there is no 'continue' button.

As if the system is saying "Hey! Customer, you don't have an option. You either take 'partial qty now' or 'complete qty later'. I'll sue you if you say NO"

Please help me understand what's going on. how to address this situation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

OSS Note: 1748374 - Continue Pushbutton not available in the availability screen (transaction VA01 / VA02) For my specific scenario: I have to force the system for complete delivery and no partials.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Clint,

As per your screen customer ordered 100 qty on requested Delivery date 08/01/2016. BUT system is only able to confirm 32 qty on 08/01/2016 that's why system proposed Delivery proposal 08/01/2016 = 32 qty only.

If you want complete delivery only in such case you have to wait till 08/15/2016. System would be able to deliver full qty (100) only on 08/15/2016 hence we can see Complete Delivery proposes on  08/15/2016.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thank you very much for responding.

Please go to VA02-> click on 'ATP check' -> on the top menu you should be seeing 'continue' button

Please let me know if you see that.

For me, in this specific scenario the 'continue' button just disappears.

Any customer or person has the freedom of choice (forget about SAP). If they don't like it they can reject it, they need not buy the product. And customer service wants to record this as lost sale.

I repeat again, the customer service want to reject the sales. It is a LOST sales. The customer service wants to keep the lost sales for service metrics records. They don't want to commit to the customer.