cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving the lums file/report to Lumira server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to publish the Lumira documents to Lumira server for BI platform and after selecting the relevant folder getting the following error:

"An error occurred while saving the Lumira document to the BI platform. The error code is: RWS 00070. The error message is: Internal server error. (RWS 00070) (HDB 05416)"

Below is the screenshot:

I found two SAP Notes/KBA documents for this specific error:

2120325 – Error HDB 05416: An error occurred while saving the Lumira document to the BI platform. The error code is . The error message is:

2120198 - Error HDB 05416 - An error occurred while saving the Lumira document to the BI platform. The error code is: RWS 00070. The error message is: Internal server error. (RWS 00070) (HDB 05416)

Both the above documents say that we need to install support patch 5 to get past this error. We are already on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Pack 7 (higher patch level). There is no mention of this error anywhere else on SAP Support or SCN.

Can someone please help and point me in correct direction? i checked the user permissions on the folder, it is added as a principle with Full Control. Is there any other setting on the server which needs to be changed, any other user permission required? The note also talks about big document/file size causing this error. Is there anyplace on the server we can increase the document size?

Your help is much appreciated!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

What version of Lumira are you using ? Are the desktop and server of the same version?

Try using File > Save As and publish on the BI Platform instead of using the Share room.

I would also suggest you upgrade both your Lumira Desktop and Server to version 1.31.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Varun. Our Lumira Desktop version is 1.29.3 and BOBJ server version is 4.1 SP7. We are NOT using the Share Room, and getting the error when we use "Save As" option.

I will check the basis team here and get the Lumira desktop version upgraded to 1.31.

I guess I wrote incorrectly above, we are trying to publish the Lumira documents to BOBJ server for BI platform (instead of Lumira Server). 

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

The 1.29.3 is a slightly buggy version. You would at least want to upgrade to 1.30 on both the desktop and server.

Answers (0)