SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escheating Checks in FSCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is for our German client which is below.

We need to void/cancel checks that are not cashed within a period automatically by a report in SAP FSCD.  I tried below steps.

The outgoing checks are created by payment run FPY1 and is appearing in t-code FPCHR/FPCHL(Check Register) and table DFKKCR.  Please note these checks are not appearing in FCHN(Check Register).  As per my understanding FPCHL is specific to FSCD and FCHN is for FI.

In table DFKKCR I can see below fields for escheatment, but they are empty for the checks created as above.

ESCHDT - Date on which escheatment begins

ESCHTYPE - Escheatment type

ESCHSTAT - Status of escheatment

I tried executing the below t-codes for escheatment but not giving any positive results.

FPCHESCH_START - Start of escheatment process ( The program here is reading DFKKCR table where it is looking for the above mentioned fields)

FPCHESCH_ESCH - Escheatment of checks that have reach escheatment date (The program is checking table DFKKCRESCH which is empty as well)

The settings mentioned in the link are also maintained in system.

My queries:

In FPCHR, couldn't find this escheatment dates/type etc.  How is this gets updated in table?

In one of the SAP link I read that this escheatment process is specific to USA.  So does that mean no other countries can use the same?

I tried researching a lot and reached to this escheatment process.  But unable to test it in our system.  Am I on the right path?

If escheatment process doesn't suit my client,  then is custom report the only option?

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinitha,

I don't think the Check Escheatment process is country-specific.

I would rather suggest you to go through the Config settings once as mentioned in SAP Help and then try to re-execute the process.

Thanks,
Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan, thanks for your reply.

Yes we followed the SAP help and could execute it now