cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown List & Chrome v52 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We currently facing an issue with our application which used dropdown list.

We have no problem with Google Chrome v51.x but if we use v52, when we select an item in one dropdown list, this one seems to be "reload" and we can't select another item than the one selected default.

Design Studio Version : 1.6 SP01 or SP02

Chrome Version : Version 52.0.2743.82 m

When i select the dropdown list :

When i select an item (doesn't matter which item i select) :

Someone had the same issue or have an idea to fix it ?

PS : it seems there is no issue if you create item from Design Studio. Issue seems to be only if the dropdown is fed dynamically (setItems + getMemberList)

Best regards,

Jonas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jonas - I am on Chrome V52, DS 1.6 SP2 - I tried both setItems, getmemberlist, binding, etc and I have no issue.  Can you think of anything else it could be?

0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Can you try to create a dropdown list and feed it with items directly in Design Studio

Then start the application (Local Mode or BIP Mode), and try to select item #18 of this list.

In my case, bug happens each time.

Thank for your help Tammy

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't replicate that either

But if you feel it is a bug, please create an incident with SAP Support.  It could be that I am on an old operating system

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is odd then..

We are with Chrome Version 52.0.2743.82 m, Design Studio 1.6 SP02, and i didn't find one computer which don't have this issue.

We tried an application with Chrome 51, no issue. We update Chrome version to Version 52.0.2743.82 m and load the same application and the bug is here.

We have created an OSS to SAP. If someone met a similar issue, this would be very interesting.

Thank Tammy

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please report back on this - I am very curious

Maybe for once my very old laptop works in my favor

Former Member
0 Kudos

For update : SAP reproduce our issue and validate it. It seems there is no issue for SAP UI5m application, but this is not a solution for us.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, Jonas

Did they give a timetable for an update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No more information for now. Bug is proved and SAP developers will work on it.

For now, only solution is to use another Web Browser (no issue on IE or Firefox), or use SAPUI5m but this is not a solution for us.