cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC for Vendor create in S/4 HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

I am currently working on S/4 HANA system and would like to create mass vendors in the system from outside SAP.

In general scenario, IDOC CREMAS works, but Since here in S/4 , IDOC CREMAS do not work, so require help to understand the possible ways SAP has suggested.

I have gone through the portal and found that "RFC_CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN" can be used, but unable to trigger it. I have read its documentation too.

Can anyone help me on this?

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

In S/4 Hana, Customers and Vendors are called Business Partners (BP). Please create BPs

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everybody?

we have exactly the same problem.

any helps?

thanks

Alessandro

Wagnerfr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the CREMAS IDOC should work in the context of SAP S/4HANA. The Customer-Vendor Integration approach in S4 is considered. We had this discussion in the context of the Simplification Item where we initially had this discussion. This Simplification Item was removed meaning that the functionality can be used in an unchanged manner after the system conversion to S4. See S-List 1511 FPS1 Version 1.3:

• Chapter 2.1.1.14 Business Partner IDOC Types (DEBMAS and CREMAS) removed from Simplification List. These IDOCs can be used to transfer data between SAP S/4HANA and other systems. The Customer-Vendor Integration is supported within these IDOCs.

Accordingly I would recommend to open an appropriate support ticket with the context what is not working like before.

Kind Regards,

Frank

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Frank!

just one question:

According to your point of view this is (debmas + cremas) the correct way to follow for integrate customer and vendor master data in S/4 Hana?

SAP will not delete this possibility in the next future?? we are just worry to start a project that will be obsolete in a short time.

thanks again!

Alessandro

Wagnerfr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

I´m not from the application. Accordingly I can not answer your question regarding the recommendation and the stretgic outlook. Dropped a mail to an application colleague. Possibly He will reply to you (can not guarantee that).

Kind Regards,

Frank

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks a lot Frank!

hope to have an answer soon about this issue.

best regards

Alessandro