cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3 SP3 - Missing P icon on the Webgui

tony_hinks
Explorer

Hi

I've installed Personas 3 onto our 731 SP9 Basis system with a 722 kernel, but when i start the webgui I don't see the blue line and P icon.

The personas admin checks are all green and the note checks shows that all essential notes are applied, i have the admin role & all necessary icf services are active. I tried upgrading the kernel from patch 101 to 126 but it made no difference. I am using chrome which has been updated to the latest patch.

I know there are numerous discussions covering this type of issue but I seem to have covered all of the suggested fixes with no success.

Any further suggestions would be most welcome

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Did you generate the authorization profile for role /PERSONAS/ADMIN_ROLE?

tony_hinks
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas, yes i did generate the profile

Thanks

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hm, that's weird. Everything seems to be fine.

Do you get any errors in the Developer Tools Console?

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Also, by any chance do you have any entries in table /PERSONAS/STTNGS ?

tony_hinks
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

I get the following in the Developer Console:

its_domain.js doesn't exist in the ITS libraries. The libraries have been unpacked from ITS.SAR of the latest kernel.

There is a single entry in the /PERSONAS/STTNGS table:

Appreciate you taking the time to look at this.

Thanks

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The table entry is fine.

To analyze the reason for the error in the console and to find the root cause, your best bet is creating an OSS incident so the situation can be looked at in your system. Pleae make sure to provide the necessary credentials in the secure area and open the R/3 and HTTP connections.

tony_hinks
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas

I created an OSS incident a week ago (227737) but i am struggling to get any response which is why I am trying on SCN. I will update the call with the new information and will hopefully get a resolution soon.

Thanks for your help.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I checked your incident status and it is currently with another component, so it looks like the problem is not on the Personas side but something is not working correctly with the DYNP integration of Personas.