Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO09 not displaying Stocks / Receipts

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We have activated ATP Check in SO integration model for enabling availability check in APO.md04 and rrp3 Screens show the Sales order. When we go to CO09 screen nothing comes up. When we click on display single records it displays SO but no receipts/stock quantity.

Your early inputs in this issue is much appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

"Nothing comes up"?  Something must have come up, since you are able to click on the Single Records button.   Screen shot?

It sounds like you are saying your supply elements are missing from CO09, please confirm.  If this is the case, click on the 'Scope of check' button, then the stock and receipts tabs, to see what you have configured for supply elements.

Best Regards,

DB49

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Please find the below screenprints for more details:

CO09

In above screen you can see in receipts header we can see 1005 quantity but still at stock level this is not visible.

Sales Order 102361000 should have confirmed quantity 10 since 1005 quantity exist but no quantity got confirmed.

MD04 have the same stock 1005

RRP3 also have stock 1005.

This stock of 1005 is not seen in CO09 due to which the order is not getting confirmed quantity.

Many Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

Re-read my original answer.

Best Regards,

DB49

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Please find the below screen for Scope of check defined in APO.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

Hmmm.   I thought I was clear, but I guess I was not.  I did not ask to see the configuration screen that you have just displayed.

No matter, I am no longer interested in this right now.  I notice upon further review that your ATP Time series (if it even exists) is totally out of synch with the pegging area.  This is not just a problem of stock not being relevant for your Product Check.

What consistency checks have you done so far?

Is this SCM system one in which you have previously successfully achieved GATP results?

Best Regards,

DB49

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

HI DB49,

This is the first time we are implementing GATP in this system.

Scope of check during CO09 is seen as below.Is this what you wanted to see.

Can you share some further insights on what do you mean by ATP time series being out of synch with Pegging Area. How do we synch it.

For the scope of check supply elements I have taken Unrestricted stocks. UR stock of 1005 exist which can be seen in Receipts screen in CO09 but the same is not seen in the stock category, there it shows 0 as highlighted above. Due to which none of the sales order are getting confirmed quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

Again you have not answered all the questions in my most recent response. <sigh>

Can you share some further insights on what do you mean by ATP time series being out of synch with Pegging Area. How do we synch it.

Whoa, at this point, I don't even know if you have created the ATP time series.   Did you?  What are your GATP settings in the active version?

Best Regards,

DB49

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Thanks for your reply.

Update from ATP Time Series is not active in GATP settings for active version(Screenshot below).

Could you please suggest if we can use report /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REBUILD_TS  to activate the same.

Also, Can we execute the above step without restarting Livecache.Is there any precaution to be taken before executing the above report?

Many Thanks in advance!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

I don't believe there is any report that will create the ATP Time series when this flag is not set in the active version. I believe the report you mention only works on ATP time series that already have been created (flag already set).

I don't believe you have to shut down Live cache.  However, you will have to delete the active version, change the setting, then re-create the active version.

This is typically one of the first steps taken when creating a GATP solution.

Best Regards,

DB49

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB49,

Note  792286 - "Repairing or activating ATP time series" suggests the usage of report /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REBUILD_TS to activate the ATP time series without deleting the active version 000. Kindly let me know if we can follow the steps mentioned in this note.

Deleting the active version in production system may impact any unforeseen valuable data(Kindly suggest), Hence I would like to use above report to activate ATP Time series.

Many Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

Kindly let me know if we can follow the steps mentioned in this note.

I have only run this programs in this note to repair existing time series. No matter, you will surely discover any side effects when you perform your testing in your Qual system.

Best regards & Good Luck,

DB49. 

sumaghosh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I have run the report mentioned above and activated the Time series.

Stocks are now visible in Availability check view of the sales order, but we have to follow certain steps and click on multiple things before stock is visible. Also, we are now not able to see Sales orders in the Availability screen.

Below is the sequence of activities I perform.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

S,

I have never seen the symptoms you have described.  I will assume you also executed the repair timeseries program, with the latest version, before you attempted the most recent ATP check. See note 2208370.

If I had backed myself into the corner where you currently find yourself, I would probably delete and recreate the active version before trying anything else.

If you are unwilling to do this, you could attempt the standard consistency checks and reconciliation programs, one of which might work.  You could also just delete all the transactional data from APO and then re-synch with ECC.

Best Regards & Good Luck,

DB49

Answers (0)