cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Receiver Side ABAP Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having the scenario from ECC-PI-SRM.

We are transfering PR from ECC to SRM using PI.We are using the sap standard content for this transfer.Now we are facing issue in the receiver side (SRM).It is getting successfully triggered from ECC and passing through PI to SRM.But in SRM it is going in to SCHEDULED state.And once if we restart the message in SMQ2 it is showing the error as "ERROR IN RECEIVER SIDE ABAP APPLICATION".

But if we place the break point in the ABAP program in SRM and start debugging it is successfully creating the shopping cart number in SRM.

Please help with your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The reason it goes into scheduled status in SRM is because your queues are not registered. Go to transaction SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues --> Register Queues. Once this is done, your messages should not go to Scheduled State.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhavesh,

Thanks for your input.As you said we register the queues in SRM and tested.

Now the message is not getting scheduled in the queue,But it is directly throwing the same error as   "ERROR IN RECEIVER SIDE ABAP APPLICATION" in sxmb_moni.

Surprise is that when we are debugging the program then it is creating the shopping cart which is getting transferred from SRM to ECC.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would check the authorization of the user  in PI in the Rfc destination to see if this user has missing authorisations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prakash,

Are the user ID's are same for both, I mean for debugging and Processing? I think there is some authorization difference between the IDs.

Regards,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Issue has been resolved with your input.

Previously we are using different users but with the same roles.But taking your input we tried with the same user for both processing and debugging.Now the message starting processing successfully.

Thanks&Regards

Prakash

Answers (0)