Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column Material Group not available on maintenance order

laurad2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the NWBC I cannot find the material group column on the maintenance order.

Via customizing it is possible to put a default value for the material group. But I do not want this, I want that the user to choose the material group since it is not always the same.

I would like to have the same behaviour as in the GUI, meaning that the user can enter himself a material group.

Is this standard missing in SAP NWBC? Can we add the column material group without development?

Kr,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Laura, two different applications. FPM WebDynpro vs. native SAP GUI transaction. With SAP Business Client you can also open native SAP GUI for Windows transaction. That's our biggest advantage. Mix up the Web Content with "real" transactions! See more: http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-business-client/blog/2015/10/29/sap-business-client-60-releas... Regards, Sandra

laurad2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Yes of course you can always swith to the GUI screens in the NWBC application but once you are in the WebDynpro screen and the error occurs --> You can not simply go to the GUI screen. You should then delete the line of the material and switch to the GUI screen.

By the way, this would really not be userfriendly to switch to the GUI screen only because the material group field is not available on the WebDynpro screen. Why then offer our customers the NWBC 6.0 when not all functions are available in the WebDynpro screens?

Is there really no other option? Did SAP forget the material group on the Webdynpro to create a PR from a maintenance order??

Kr,

Laura

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Laura, SAP did not forget. But it has nothing to do with SAP BC. We offer the "shell" and are happy to display all the different UI Technologies. It's an issue for the application. Please open up another discussion in the according SCN space or open a FPM/WDA ticket. Kind Regards, Sandra