cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer E mail mass upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have designed a Z screen for sending customer open item details to customer mail ids. For this purpose we need to update email address of each customer. For most of the customers, we need to update more than 3 emails. How we can do LSMW ?. Can we use Batch input method ?

I have tried with Batch input method and i processes in backgound. I am getting below error.

Formatting error in the field RF02D-D0110; see next message

Diagnosis

During batch input or when executing CALL TRANSACTION... USING a screen field was filled with an invalid input format.

RF02D-D0110  is Address check box

When i processed in foreground, Initially address button will be in flagged status and i need to uncheck it and again check it. then it will work

Urgent...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try LSMW with Batch input recording.

Select the Address & Central Address Management in your recording.

In your Customer Email address field you can maintain 3 Emails but one Email will be standard and will be referred.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected both Address & Central Address Management.

But iam getting above mentioned error.

Do i need to unflag and flad address button while recording ?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recording will be as below :

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD02 Change Customer (Centrally)

SAPMF02D 0101

BDC_CURSOR                     USE_ZAV

BDC_OKCODE                     /00

RF02D-KUNNR                    10000186             KUNNR                Custome

RF02D-BUKRS                    papl                 BUKRS                Company

USE_ZAV                        X

SAPMF02D 0101

BDC_CURSOR                     RF02D-D0110

RF02D-KUNNR                    10000186             KUNNR                Custome

RF02D-BUKRS                    PAPL                 BUKRS                Company

RF02D-D0110                    X                    D0110                Process

In the first tree, RF02D-D0110  is not coming. Is it the issue?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You get the error when you process the batch input.

the value that you have for this field in your batch input is not coming from the recording, the value for this field comes from your field mapping, hence you would need to show what you did there with this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

D0110                        Process data?

Source:  HANI1-ADDRESS (ADDRESS)

Rule :   Transfer (MOVE)

Code:    HANI-D0110 = HANI1-ADDRESS.

D0110 is check box for address.

For this  have assigned below field:

ADDRESS                        C(001)    ADDRESS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what value is in HANI1-ADDRESS?

Why do you need to bother the people who fill the template with such technical  fields at all?

just define it as constant in your LSMW field mapping: HANI-D0110 = 'X'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its working fine now.

Now the issue is:

While recordind, i have updated 3 email. But in field mapping only two fields are coming as

SMTP_ADDR                    E-Mail Address

Source:  HANI1-EMAIL (EMAIL)

Code:    HANI-SMTP_ADDR = HANI1-EMAIL.

SMTP_ADDR_01                 E-Mail Address

Source:  HANI1-EMAIL2 (EMAIl2)

Code:    HANI-SMTP_ADDR_01 = HANI1-EMAIL2.

No field for assigning third mail.

After lsmw, 3 email fields in master is updated. In csv file i have mentioned three different

email. But system is copying 2nd email for filling 3rd email field. this is the case for all customers updated. Why ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have only 2 email fields in the mapping then you did something wrong in the recording.

when you record to change a customer master and to add emails then you first get the whole address screen, here you enter the first email, then you click the multiple selection button next to the email field. A pop-up shows up and shows the already entered email address, you click the button to add a line and you enter the second email address, then you click the button to add another line and you add the 3rd email address.

The recording will then look like this (after removing the fields that I don't want to override):

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPMF02D 0101

BDC_CURSOR                     USE_ZAV

RF02D-KUNNR                    10000186             KUNNR                Customer Accou

RF02D-BUKRS                    papl                 BUKRS                Company Code

RF02D-D0110                    X                    D0110                Process data?

SAPMF02D 0111

BDC_OKCODE                     =$INT

BDC_SUBSCR                     SAPLSZA1

BDC_CURSOR                     SZA1_D0100-SMTP_ADDR

SZA1_D0100-TITLE_MEDI          M/S                  TITLE_MEDI           Title te

ADDR1_DATA-NAME1               GLOBAL MARKETING     NAME1                Name 1

ADDR1_DATA-NAME2               GLOBAL MARKETING     NAME2                Name 2

ADDR1_DATA-SORT1               GLOBAL MAR           SORT1                Search T

ADDR1_DATA-STREET              Calicut              STREET               Street

ADDR1_DATA-CITY2               Calicut              CITY2                District

ADDR1_DATA-POST_CODE1          673632               POST_CODE1           City pos

ADDR1_DATA-COUNTRY             IN                   COUNTRY              Country

ADDR1_DATA-REGION              11                   REGION               Region (

ADDR1_DATA-TIME_ZONE           INDIA                TIME_ZONE            Address

ADDR1_DATA-PO_BOX              CALICUT              PO_BOX               PO Box

ADDR1_DATA-LANGU               EN                   LANGU                Language

SZA1_D0100-TEL_NUMBER          9447229677           TEL_NUMBER           First te

SZA1_D0100-SMTP_ADDR           dsfg@gmail.com       SMTP_ADDR            E-Mail A

BDC_SUBSCR                     SAPLSEXM

SAPLSZA6 0600

BDC_CURSOR                     ADSMTP-SMTP_ADDR(01)

BDC_OKCODE                     =NEWL

SAPLSZA6 0600

BDC_OKCODE                     =NEWL

ADSMTP-SMTP_ADDR(01)          dfd@gmail.com        SMTP_ADDR_01         E-Mail Address

SAPLSZA6 0600

BDC_OKCODE                     =CONT

ADSMTP-SMTP_ADDR(01)           dfs@gmail.com        SMTP_ADDR_01         E-Mail Address

In recording, it is showing all 3 mail ids as i have updated 3 mails at the time of recording.

But in field mapping, only 2 fields for emails are coming:

SMTP_ADDR                    E-Mail Address

Source:  HANI1-EMAIL (EMAIL)

Code:    HANI-SMTP_ADDR = HANI1-EMAIL.

SMTP_ADDR_01                 E-Mail Address

Source:  HANI1-EMAIL2 ()

Code:    HANI-SMTP_ADDR_01 = HANI1-EMAIL2.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to rename the field names in the recording since it is always the same field (HANI-SMTP_ADDR_01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to rename ?

Wher? in recording list?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed.