cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Validate standard UI buttons in NWBC FPM Screen???

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement like I need to populate standard error message when i click on Check button after saving the data which is shown below.

So here my problem is when the user enter the data

what to happen :  user click on save button it saves the data when user click on check button error message to be populated.and then click on submit

button the change request is submitted.

Now what happening is when i click on save it is submitting the data then we click on check error message is populated.so i didn't understand why save button is submitting the data.

I tried to debug but i didn't find anything possible solution.

So can you please help it....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

What you describe is very strange.

Normally check is done if you press submit, check button or any button linked to action (Actions defined in MDG workflow settings and lined to WF step). Except the reject button which has a different behavior.

On save only check is done on CR description. But the CR goes in display mode (standard behavior, but can be changed).

If you press submit check is done, Trigger fired and workflow started.

For a new request the buttons Save and Submit are standard.

Are you sure that on save the request is submitted? So does the CR status change (no longer “new change request”) and do you get the workflow log button with a workflow log?

What MDG version are you using?

Cheers,
Henk.

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

yes i am sure about it i am using mdg version 8. it is happening only when i create G/L account creation only.

ashwincap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Can you please check if teh messages that is being displayed is actually error messages or warnings?

Also please share some screen shots of the messages that appear on check.

Thanks

Ashwini

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the mentioned screen shot when i enter complete data when i click on save i am getting error message which is "Change request is created ". i don't know why i debugged it but i didn't find any thing unusual.so my need is when i click on save data must to be saved.

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks i got the solution for this Actually when i click on save change request got created but it is not submitted like it stored in drafts means change request is in queue but not submitted.

so i have one more question is Where can i view my change requests list which are in queue(or)

which is saved but not submitted??

Thanks,

Srikanth

ashwincap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please check My Change Request under Change Request and Documents.

If you are looking for tables, then check USMD tables.

Thanks

Ashwini

sandeep_gvv2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey thanks for the info its useful.