cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Categorized Approver in TMS with Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I have a question about setup approver in TMS with workflow. The requirement is approver categorized by module. For example user id "usera" only can approve transport proposal related with FI module, "userb" only can approve for MM module, etc. After approved by respective user the TR is automatically transported to target system.

I have tried to configure it in TMS Configuration -> Workflow Engine Tab -> User Assignment -> Responsibility. In rule

Rule              71000136   ctw_imp_adm

I set in tab Responsibilities, i created new responsibility for example with Object abbr. FI_APPROVER. In Responsibiliy Specs, I have fill Target system and target client number with target system information. For CTS project, I fill name of project that i have assigned in respective TR (example fiproj) then i create the new responsibility form MM_APPROVER. for each responsibility i inserted different user for agent assignment (for example usera for FI_APPROVER and userb for MM_APPROVER). When i tried create a transport proposal with TR in fiproj and submit for approval, both of usera and userb was received approval request notification. The expectation is only usera will received the approval request notification.

Could you please share the suggestions or experiences to setup the TMS with this scenario.

Thanks & best regards,

Husin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Please help to share your experience on this problem.

Thanks & best regards,

Husin