cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Lumira Detailed Summary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We are trying to create Reports with the help of SAP BusinessObject Lumira , but according to the requirement we need to add summary to the report which include the detail of the customer who did the maximum sale and in which year, all this value should be change dynamically if we choose any criteria whether it is year or Dealer.

We exhausted all the option but still didn't get any solution.

Any Suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Acharya,

How exactly do you want to represent this on Lumira ? Are you looking at a any particular chart type ?

If it involves measures, we can consider numeric points or dynamic text. If it is dimensions we have limited options.

I use the tag cloud on the first page to show summary that is dynamic in nature.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Varun for replying so early.

However, the detailed summary that we are looking is not for any particular chart . It is an add on box on the storyboard where we want to show the end user the detail of sales. For Instance, " for the Year (#year) the maximum sale is (#salesvalue) which is done by Dealer( #dealername) (#sales Quantity)

"

all the #value will change dynamically .

we tried including the dynamic text but that is not filling the requirement.

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Acharya,

As I mentioned above, we can only dynamically change the measures using numeric points or dynamic text. In your case this would only be the maximum sale and sales quantity.

Currently the dimensions like year and dealer name cannot be dynamically updated.

Thank you,

Varun Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Acharya,

For your requirement you cannot represent using single chart. I would suggest you to create some story board in your compose tab and have a input control based on which you can see the result dynamically

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, It works!!

Sorry for the delay in response!!

Answers (0)