cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replicate the Vendor Master Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am using the transaction BBPGETVD to transfer the Vendor Master Records from R/3 ro SRM...but could not able to transfer it as I am getting an error "Organizational unit -

does not exist; check entries", even through I have created Organisation Structure for Vendor also. I have maintained all the relavent parameters in the Attributes.

The following attributes I have maintained: System Alias for Accounting Systems, Company Code, Local Currency, Current ITS for an External Partner, Accounting System for Vendor, System Alias for Vendor.

Can any one tell me is there any other parameters to be maintained or where I am going wrong.

I am working on SRM5.0.

Thanks and Regards

PKM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through these links.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul for the reply,

I have rectified the previous error and now I am getting the following message

"All backend descriptions are already assigned in the system". I could not able to replicate the Vendors. Can you please suggest what to do....

Thanks,

PKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>This error means, that all the vendors you specified in the Vendor field (from to range ) are already replicated in SRM Sytem.</u>

<b>To confirm this, go to the table - VENMAP in the SRM system. It will display all those vendor nambers, with their correpsonding R/3 Back-end system (from which they are replicated) are already available in the SRM system.</b>

<u>Also, look in SLG1 transaction for any logs (errors/ warnings ) created immediately after executing the BBPGETVD Transaction.</u>

Hope this will definitely help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul,

I could able to see the Vendor. But when I want to replicate another Vendor, I am getting an error (seen in SLG1) as

Error: Error while Creating Business Partner (BP) Module:

BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA Vendor: 0000XXXXXX

Thanks,

PKM

Answers (0)