cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCo Query - Tag store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to write a tag value using PCo query and using BLS.

Using PCo query, I can write tag value.I gave value as 1.It works fine.But

Using BLS, when I try to execute the PCo query passing tag (SelectedTags) and value (SelectedTagsValue) it is giving the message as

• [INFO] [Tracer_1]Unable to convert value supplied for tag XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to required type.

and then the value was not written to the tag in PLC.

I checked this passing SelectedTagsValue both 1 and "TRUE". Both cases it didn't work.

I checked the same problem in this thread

MII Version 15.0 SP7 Patch 0.

PCO version 15.0.5.2499

Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhinaste
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The cause for this issue is the value which we pass is not getting recognized by the PCO query. So for this whenever we call the PCO Store Query from BLS and pass the input parameters dynamically i.e. SelectedTags and SelectedValue then we also have to pass value as "true" for the parameter "TagValueEncoded". This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Abhijeet

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Did you try the solution suggested by Rohit Negi in the link you shared. He has asked to used tagstore parameters instead of query parameters.

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop,

Thank you. I didn't use Param.1 to pass value.I mapped the tag to SelectedTags and value to SelectedTagsValue in the PCo query action block in BLS.

In the link Chandan said:

But I have tried other way which is working. I kept value field blank for the tag in PCo query. Now I have used the query in BLS and mapped the actual value with “SelectedTagsValue” and I executed BLS. It is working.

I also did the same thing.But still it didn't work for me.

Regards,

Naga.