cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BP trascation for Employee role, in Identification tab, does anyone know where is the User name value getting stored? I need the Table names....

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sudheer-tammana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Earlier these fields (User name) used to be stored in the BP table BUT000 itself. This is in very old releases. Since release 46C, the data for user (XUBNAME) and the Personal Number (PERSNUMBER) are exclusively saved in HR and not in table BUT000. This is after the integration of BP employee with the HR object.

BP simply uses the function module BP_CENTRALPERSON_GET to fetch in these values from the HR object. This function module can be checked to know the exact tables where these fields are stored. One of the tables I know here is

HRP1001. This is the leading table in HR which has the link of BP and the central person (Employee).

Hope this helps. Let me in case you need some more information.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DN

If you are looking for user name addr and no you can get them in table <b>User_addr</b> go to display mode and view it's contents.

even this table fetches user name from usr02.

Please reward points .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following table has all the info related to BP

BUT000

FOR BP ADDR.

BUT020

goto se11 enter table name as ' BUT000' and view the same by F7.

to view the contents ctrlshiftF10.

Please reward points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did test one BP and the values for fields: user name and Personnel number are not getting stored in BUT000 Table......