The DataSource 2LIS_11_VASCL(SIDCLNT100) does not exist in object version M
BW Data sources issue
1. We have done system refresh for both ECC[RT1] and BW[BT2] system.
2. As per the post refresh task, we have to establish the source system connection for BW.
3. We have established source system connection from both end and its working fine.
4. We have asked BW team to check the test load from ECC system.
5. They are getting the below error in BT2 [BW] system.
- 6.Steps to reproduce in BT2.
- 1.T-Code: RSA1.
- 2.Find ‘ysdm_402’.
- 3.Select the object. Right Click and click ‘Display Data Flow’ .
- 4.Select both upwards and downwards
You will get the above error.
- 7. Action Taken so far.
- We have confirmed that the BDLS ran successfully without any issues.
- We see that the conversion to RT1CLNT100 to the data source specified is already converted, please find below snapshot for reference
- We have restored the again from ECC but still we are getting the same error.
Screen shots for reference:
Q1. Confirm you are just copying BW back without ECC... or are you doing both?
We have done both refresh altogether, and then we have this error.
Also we have done without BW system also, we have refreshed ecc system but still the same data source is pointing to production entries.
Could you please resolve this one.
sabarish vasudevan replied
Hi Raman and Asif,
somewhat i have fixed i think. The data transfer process version is not active for those mentioned data source,in table level i could see all are in active status. so it is pointing to old logical entries. I have manually activated those entries. PFB screen shot for your reference.
Now i didn't get the error after the activation..seems fixed. any way i need confirmation from BW team.
I will update you once i get some input from them. Gave points to both