cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty Text Item is getting created in Outbound Delivery level,how to prevent that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Actually i created the outbound delivery with w/o refernce*SO) option, with one line item in ERP .and then distributed to EWM system. But i am getting always a new Empty Line Text Item l\, in the EWM delivery.  due to that my PPF action is not triggering  when we assign the delivery to TU,for the wave determation .

So how to prevent the Empty Text Line item  in the EWM delivery replication .Did any one face this issue, kindly help me on this.

Actually i dont need the text line item, i just simply need the required product line item in EWM delivery.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Srii

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

katrin_kraemer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Srii,

I assume that the flag 'Complete Delivery' is set in the sales order? This text item is the header items of a delivery group. A delivery group prevents a split of hte assigned items into multiple deliveries. If you do not want to have it, don't select complete delivery in VA01. If you want to avoid splits, you need the text item.

Regards,

Katrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kartin,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually i did not create the delivery with reference to Sales Order. I have just created this Delviery with out refercne to Sales order.  So i am thinkig it is not relevant to my scearnio.

Thanks.

katrin_kraemer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Srii,

the flag can also be set from master data or settings from the sales or shipping master data. Check the field Complete Dlv. in the ERP docuemt (Header -> Administration or LIKP-AUTLF on DB level).

Regards,
Katrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Katrin, thanks agin.

I have got that check, in Adminstration tab .

But i think i need to set in the customizing to uncheck it, because it is grayed out. in the Delivery Administration tab, so i can't uncheck it.

Can i check the navigation in SPRO for that ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katrin,

Thanks a lot it worked. i need not to go for uncheck to that complete delivery. i have done in table debugging and deleted that check and distributed the delivery to EWM, i have got the only the product line item. No text item at all.

Actually i am not sure about the logic behind this, because when i check the complete Delivery, information F1 help, it more talks about Partial or complete delivery related. But this text item really no clue for me.

But As per your first reply i could understand  " This text item is the header items of a delivery group-----".

Thanks for your quick response, finally it is resolved.

Best Regards,

Srii.

bhushan_bivalkar
Participant
0 Kudos

But what is the purpose of that line item ? What we do with that additional line item ?

hannes_mack
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can anyone explain the purpose of that text line item even with the flag "complete delivery"? What should be done with that empty line item to proceed futher?

Answers (0)