Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Integration Models Issue

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have one query ,I want to deactivate (or change the Logical System)  all the Integrations Models that are pointing to some specific Logical System.

How can I do that?

Also I am not able to get them in a consolidated list to compile it eg I am using t-code CFM2/CFM4 and just entering that specific logical system but I cant copy the integration Model names is there any option available for that??

Thanks

Akhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ric
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

please check note 1909192 .

In table CIF_IMOD you'll find a consolidated list of CIF models and his logical systems.

Kind regards

Rico

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rico

Thanks for the helpful response,this is what I am asking but my issue has still not got resolved.

I ran the following as per the SAP Note

1.In SAP ECC, execute transaction SE38.

2. In the Program field, enter RCIFVARIANTCHANGE and choose Execute.

3. For the following reports change the logical systems is supported:

Report      belongs to transaction

RIMODGEN                CFM1

But even though this took some time and I saw larger number of CIF models(although in CFM4 there were only 35 models that needed to be changed) for which the Logical system changed as mentioned in the output.

When i checked again in CFM4/CFM2 the models are still showing the older Logical System and not the new one.

So I again ran the above mentioned steps but this time I got message

No suitable variant was found

Message no. XC807

although the variants are still having the older Logical System.

Just one point that I think may have caused the issue is that for this SAP note (1909192) to implement SAP note 1786588 should be implemented .

Which i was not able to implement as the changes are already present in the system which the SAP note 1786588 does.

Ric
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

please check also http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44499 for some more details.

Kind regards,

Rico Ralle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gisele_azevedo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

You can activate/deactivate the model by double-clicking it or by using the Active/Inactive pushbutton.

The icon (OK) displayed to the left of the model generation date and time shows that the integration model has been activated or deactivated.

You can find more information in SAP help using this link:

Activation and Deactivation of Integration Models - Integration via Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Libra...

If you want to change the name of logical system, you can do the changes in table CIF_IMOD. In case you do that, please notice that the integration models will not become active unless you generate them again (CFM1/2/3).

Best regards,

Gisele

former_member230393
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gisele

I guess you didn't get my question correctly .I know how to activate/deactivate CIF Models but I want to deactivate all the Models that are pointing to a specific Logical System in together. Is there any way of doing that??

Also when I am trying to deactivate them one by one in CFM2 I get a warning ,when I ignore it I cant deactivate it. But when I goto CFM3 to deactivate that same model ,I can do it.

Also my second question was how can I get a consolidated list for all those wrong models pointing to a specific Logical System that I have to deactivate as I can't copy them or get dump from CFM2/CFM4 as explained in the Question itself.

Thanks

Akhil