cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope you shall be in good spirits when you get this, The query is regarding an accounting entry. I have searched but not found much.

Accounts Receivable : 35000           Debit

Clearing Account : 34500

Commission Income : 500

The scenario is that we will be selling goods of other parties on the basis of a certain commission. Please note that 35000 is the total amount which shall be maintained in PR00. Now have to calculate the commission on the Basis of certain condition type so that it may not effect the net prices in sales order and pass the above entry to FI.

If i mark condition type Accrual it effects both sides of entry, if statistical no entry, and if as discount it will effect net value of the sales order. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to follow accounting rules here. If you don't wanna effect your account receivable amount you need to use accrual condition type. It will effect both side of the entry and this is what accounting principal is.

For debit side you can use some dummy GL. I am not an FI expert and I think its better if you sit with your FI guy and discuss the entry with him.

Thank$