cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message FF108 when invoice cancellation is processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP expert

I am facing an error when I am doing a cancellation of invoice. I have the error message FF108, there is no account for VAT code 49.

In the order, there are nor VAT code 49 but 15, I do not know why SAP is trying to resolve the account for VAT code 49?

Do you have an idea of the error?

Best regards

Mathieu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If system is popping up this error message at the time of cancellation, then I am sure, you should have faced the same issue while saving the billing document.  Have you not faced this issue initially?

On the other hand, if you use external tax system, then have a look at OSS note 2240161

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No that is the problem... During the invoicing everything was OK, but when I am trying to cancel, the cancelation document is created but not the accounting document because the VAT code 49... In the invoice document, there are only VAT code 15 used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathieu,

I solved that same problem using the OSS Note 2240161

Fernanda

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

confirm what do you mean by VAT code 49 is it Tax Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is Tax Code

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mathieu,

I cannot find message FF108 in SE91 in any of the SAP systems, in which I have access, sap notes search also produced zero results. Have you tried where-used for the message or placed a breakpoint to find out what triggers it?

FF message class is for FI module messages, if you cannot find the cause on your own, maybe the colleagues in the FI forum could give you some clues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veselina

Thank you for your help.

I have done a mistake the message number is FF805, sorry for this error. When I am going in SE91, I canot find where it is used, maybe it is called dynamically, then I cannot put breakpoint.

Mathieu

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FF805 message is definitely not uncommon.

When I tried where-used in SE91 for FF805 I see exactly one result - LTAX2U32. There is no guarantee that the message is not used elsewhere, but at least this one should have popped up.

Searching SCN with FF805 as a criteria produces 53 results, in SAP notes I can see 92.

Did you already check if any of these can help you find out what is the root cause?

Sap note 971253 - Causes for error message FF805 in SD looks like a good starting point.