cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation aborted with exception No Web Dynpro content found. check if "SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip" is present in the classpath

bhavya_sri3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have started migrating from NW 7.01 to 7.5 Portal. When I'm trying to migrate WebDynpro Java project, I'm getting the error stated as below.

Web Dynpro Generation: Generation aborted with exception No Web Dynpro content found for project "LocalDevelopment~xxxcomp~demo.sap.com". If this project is a Development Component, check if "SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip" is present in the classpath. (com.sap.ide.mmservices.wd.general.NoWebDynproContentException: No Web Dynpro content found for project "LocalDevelopment~barcodingdccomp~demo.sap.com". If this project is a Development Component, check if "SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip" is present in the classpath.)

I tried migrating the project but this issue is persistent.

Can anyone tell me if you ever experienced this kind of error and suggest if any fixes known for it.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Bhavya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavya_sri3
Participant
0 Kudos

We have migrated the project before fixing all the dependencies. This caused the error. So first fix all the compilation errors, migrate the dc. Then to resolve the new errors, add the required SCA dependencies. This will resolve the above issue.

Thanks,

Bhavya

Answers (0)