cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZPRS value is not correct in return delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am getting material master moving price when I have done GI(Return block).

In below process.

1. Created standard order.

2. Created PO by using the auto created PR.

3. Do the GR.

4. Do the delivery.

5. Created invoice.

Now I am going to create one return order.

1. create return order by referring the invoice.

At that time the ZPRS value was wrong, Now I did some enhancement inside routine 603. Copy the invoice condition value and passing the same value to the order pricing.

2. After that I went to VL02N t-code and doing PGI. that time also getting the value from the material moving price not from the order.

Attaching document flow below.

My requirement is here the GD return Blocked price in 10.00 instead of 0.01 as like goods issue price.

As a ABAPer I am not getting anything from this. So please give me some idea that we can solve this problem, Its so urgent plz replay...

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you doing Third Party Sales returns?  Also why customized condition type (ZPRS) is used when a standard condition type VPRS is there?  What price (Standard Price or Moving Average Price) is maintained in material master Accounting View?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Why they create the customized condition type they used I dont have that much idea but I compare both are identical except 2 check box. ZPRS the check box are checked as per the below print screen.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya pal,

show me the screen shot of material master accounting view, we will get some clarity.

regards,

Srinath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Here the material master accounting view. If you want anything else then let me know.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya,

mention Moving price as 10.00 and try it.

Thanks,

Srinath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

We cant change the moving price, even after changing the moving price the ZPRS value is now 12 in return order and after that when PGR done the price is coming from the material master not from the ordered one. That is my problem.

Thanks,

Satya