cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebUI Document Link

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I try to generate a link to access a specific document in the WebUI from an E-Mail (example: https://{host}/{service}/default.htm?crm-object-type=AIC_OB_CMCR&crm_object-action=B&crm-object-value={Guid}&crm-key-name=GUID for a Request for Change (ZMCR)).

Is there a function that can generate this link or do I have to concatenate it myself? If yes, how do I get the crm-object-type (AIC_OB_CRMC in this case) for the document?

Thanks and kind regards,

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Yes we do have the function module which will give you the host name and port number the function module is TH_GET_VIRT_HOST_DATA

Using this you can build this URL with the parameters preceding with &crm-object-type

Please check and let me know in case you need any help.

Thanks,

Rajwin

0 Kudos

Hey Rajwin,

I should have clarified: I have no problems concatenating the link but I'm missing the &crm-object-type of the link. My question was wether I can get the complete link or where I get the &crm-object-type to create the link myself.

Thanks,

Matthias

0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

the &crm-object-type part of the link needs to be built by you in the program you won't get the complete link automatically via the function module.

Thanks,

Rajwin