Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concur Integration - ListItems DELETE REST web service

masjo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone had experience calling the DELETE ListItems web service from PO via REST adapter?

We are successfully calling the POST and PUT for this web service but DELETE is erroring with 400 Bad Request.  Can anyone share their experience?  What was in your payload / mapping given the URL is all that is required?  I am passing an empty Message Type.

Thanks! 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joy

I've blogged about using Advantco's REST adapter with Concur's ListItems API below.

From my experience, for DELETE the content-type in the HTTP header had to be explicitly set to "application/xml".

In general when integration with RESTful APIs, I always test it out first with a REST client (like Postman), and then compare the HTTP request with what is generated from PI. This helps me to figure out how to further tweak the design/configuration in PI in order to generate a comparable HTTP request.

Regards

Eng Swee

masjo
Explorer
0 Kudos

I should've updated this sooner as I figured it out soon after I posted.

Yes, it seems the PI standard REST adapter implicitly sets the content-type for POST, GET and PUT calls but does not for DELETE calls.  Concur specifically needs this set in the header so I explicitly set it in the header for all calls to avoid any further issues.

Answers (0)