cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Cache Buster issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have issue related to Cache while we are deploying fiori app.

I followed the following to activate the cache buster for Fiori in the 3  NW systems (DEV, QA, Production):

Cache Buster for SAP Fiori - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library  and Activate the Cache Buster - User Interface Add-On for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

I have done extensions for two app (Approve Requisition and Approve supplier invoice). When i try to access the app by using the below cache buster link i am getting Not Found error.

Where as i can access the standard Fiori app (Approve Requisition and Approve supplier invoice)

When we are trying to access the link

• https://<server>:<port>/sap/bc/ui2/flp/FioriLaunchpad.html

We are getting below screen error.

This is a very high critical problem currently in PRODUCTION because we can't tell the end users to delete and remove there browser cache and history every time a new change happen to one of the Fiori apps (every new transport to production NW server).

Is there any working solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185875
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running reports 1. /UI2/INVALIDATE_GLOBAL_CACHES, 2. /UI5/APP_INDEX_CALCULATE in order.

Similar issue:

Thanks,

Lakshman Balanagu.    

0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Please check below steps and performing in system .

1.Clear the server http cache

Go to the transaction SMICM. Goto -> HTTP plugin -> Server cache -> Invalidate Locally and Globally.

2. Clear metadata cache

Transaction: /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP on Gateway

Transaction: /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP on Backend and Gateway

3. Synchronize chip cache

Run the report /UI2/CHIP_SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE. Make sure there is no error in the table /UI2/CHIP_CHDR

Run the report /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP.

/UI2/DELETE_CACHE

4. Run cache buster

Run the report /UI5/UPDATE_CACHEBUSTER.

5. Clear local browser cache

kind regards,

Rajesh Neelakantam