cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open tcode in S/4 HANA server through Create PO (Advanced)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using the back-end server S/4 HANA . I am unable to open the Tcode through Fiori Launchpad.

When I test the app Create Purchase order (Advanced) app it shows me ME21N doesnot exist although this Tcode does not exist in Gateway Server.

But I want to open the Tcode from S/4 HANA Back-End server in which this Tcode is available.

Please see the below errors while opening this app...

Please suggest me what to do..?

Regards,

parthasarathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the gateway system for the corresponding launchpad (LPD_CUST) for the create PO application check which system alias has been maintained for the System Alias property under the System group. This should be a type H RFC Destination that is created in SM59 which points to the appropriate back end system. Check whether such a destination exists in SM59 under the node HTTP connection to an ABAP system if not then create it and set it in the System Alias property of the application.

For e.g.: If the RFC destination of type H created on gateway pointing to back end in named as SAP_ERP the you will have to use SAP_ERP as the System Alias for the create PO application.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Should I change this System alias name.

I am using the below RFC connection which is type 3 and pointing to Back-End HANA System.

So is it preferable or should I create a new RFC destination for that ?

Regards,

Parthasarathi

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The S4H100 destination should be fine. Just verify that for the Create PO application in your launchpad in LPD_CUST the System Alias given is S4H100, if not set this and then check the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I have changed the system alias as you said. Still I am getting same issue.

Please see the below screenshot...

Regards,

Parthasarathi