cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person from Vendor is not copying to BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m trying to create BP for already existing vendors in the system. I followed the link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55715and I’m  able to create BP using the Tcode: FLBPC1 .

But contact person in the Vendor is not copying as relation with BP.

Is there any additional configuration I need to do or Will this tcode FLBPC1 can copy this or Is there any other tcode or process to move contact person to BP?

Thanks,

kp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is with Contact person number range.

Do we have an option to give separate number range for contact person with internal number range and BP number range as external so that BP number and Vendor number will be same.I think this will slow my problem.

Any suggestion? Any help on this highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kp

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kp,

Contact person takes the default BP Grouping for internal  (hardcoded functionality). So you should put default BP grouping on an BP group with internal numbering.

Column Int. Std. Grouping for view   V_TB001.   

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

Finally i'm able to create BP with contact person for the vendor.

But still the issue is BP creating only if i make its number range as internal.

For exp : for Vendor 20000180 its creating new BP 20000013 and contact person 20000014 .

Now if i change BP number range to external..for the given vendor its creating BP with same number but contact person is not copying.

Do i need to configure Contact person number range?what im still missing?

Thanks,

Kp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion? Any help on this highly appreciated.

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I don't understand your question. You use MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT to create BP from existing vendor. But that you already know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

We I'm trying to create BP for already existing Vendor using the MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT.

its giving the below error message.

Because to create BP with same number as Vendor, I made BP number range as External.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

KP.

ashwincap
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

Did you check the 'Same number' check box?

Thanks

Ashwini

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

Should indeed be external.

Also check view V_TBC001 that the check box Same Number is marked. As suggested by Ashwini,

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now the error is .

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the system I can see more than 500 vendor with contact persons and 500 BPs with out Contact person.

For all the vendors in system I created BP's with Tcode FLBPC1 but that at that time I didn't  notice its not copying contact person.

Is there anyway now I can copy contact person to BP now?

Thanks,

Kp

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kp,

Regarding sync not working. How did you set up number range? Try with leading 0 (10 figures in total).

The 500 without contact person. Sync again.

Cheers,

Henk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

Regarding sync not working.its issue with few Vendor's they are initial assigned to Account Group Ex: Z001 with number range 10000 to 199999 but few years back they change the account group Z001 number range to 200000 to 2999999. That is the reason its giving that message and we have confirmation from client we can ignore those vendors.

I have a very basic question.

can i know how to create BP's for existing vendors?

Thanks,

Kiran

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Kp

You should activate the synchronization of contact persons. Use SM31 view CVIV_MAP_CONTACT.

Then button customizing.

Here you can activate contact person synchronization and maintain some mappings.

Cheers,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

Synchronization is already active.

When i create a new Vendor contact person is copying to BP, I can see that in relationship.

The issue is only when i create BP for already existing Vendor using tcode FLBPC1.

Thanks,

Kp

henk_verdaasdonk4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kp,

did you check MDS_PPO2 if there is an issue with one of the contact person specific mappings?

Cheers,

Henk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henk,

In MDS_PP02. its not giving any error message related to Contact person but there are some error related to number range.

When I execute synchronization cockpit for a vendor ex:200000046 who has contact person.

And I click on execute. When I go to monitor tab and click on call PPO.

its saying No data.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

h

0 Kudos

I was not able to select a contact person for a customer in qm notifications and this customizing solved my issue, thanks.